Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Datenight Moonlight //

Ray here with some pretty date night dresses i can't wait to flaunt on a night out with my girl! Lucky for her she got a free preview of what I have in store this spring/summer by staying up late with me to snap some pics - thank you cutie ;) !! 

Simplicity is sexy on date night - one classic strand of chains with rhinestone detail, perfect gold hoops, paired with that perfect heel. I'm drawn to the focus of a sexy vintage dress just as much as showing off a new trending dress style❤.


❤❤❤
Details // 
Look1 -- Dress//Body Central - Heel//Aldo
Look2 -- Dress//Brendi Welch - Heel//Bakers
Look3 -- Dress//Noble U California - Heel//Colin Stuart
Look4 -- Dress//*Vintage* Moda Int'l - Heel//Steve Madden

1 comment:

  1. hi sorry to bother you !
    i just wanted to say to you that I would be very happy if you could join my new giveaway!

    thank you so much!

    SMILE'S AVENUE
    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete