Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer Gray + H&M //

Ray Ray reporting to ya with some basics! If you know me you know I love the color black, but we all know how entirely hot you get on a summer day in all black! So a perfect alternative for me today was this cool gray color pallet for my summer look! I recently purchased this gray cotton bralette from H&M Basics spring collection - the layered "cresent moon" necklaces as well! Let's go back a couple years ago at one of H&M's infamous seasonal sales, I peeped this cute jean mini skirt for only $5 (I also scooped a black version)!! Head-to-toe H&M to inspire you to stick to the basics in this summer heat!!!








Photo Credit -- "Photographer @Beyaunka"

Off to start my day - first a meeting with a very inspiring woman to talk fashion!! - Couldn't think of a better way to start my day :)
-RAY-

No comments:

Post a Comment