Saturday, August 9, 2014

Zara + Distressed Jean //

Ray Ray here with a serious problem............Zara has a 70% off sale!!!!! I know you ladies know what that means. Those soft fabrics and edgy sophisticated styles steal my heart every time! Throw in some vintage items and you get some seriously "pre-fall" looks❤

I was lucky to find this soft pink T with side slits hanging out by itself on a corner rack *SCORE*
This T is super cute paired with my Route 66 distressed front jeans & vintage white booties! Honestly ANY distressed jean would do :)






Which takes us to the next look.....
Did I mention how comfy Zara knits are?! Love. Sweaters & shorts ❤ 
Throw some spice into your look with pattern/print booties!





(All jewelry thrifted ❤❤❤)

I love a good sale #happy
RAY

No comments:

Post a Comment