Monday, November 3, 2014

Shades of Beige Outfits//

Ray Ray here on another beautiful Monday afternoon eager and ready to finally post these looks for you to see!

I've been inspired I can't lie, I'm literally inspired by everything lol. The color that's all the rage, a color everyday people usually only buy in work pants -- Tan a.k.a Beige a.k.a Camel. But my fellow fashion bloggers, stylists, designers and myself said hell no lets spice this up!!

Kim Kardashian oh so effortlessly photographed wearing gorgeous Chloe pants & Lanvin jacket. She has been really feelin these neutral colors lately & so are we!

One of my fav fashion gurus Micah Gianneli - she puts that sexy edge to any outfit. I rarely see her in bright colors, but her obsession with neutrals and black/white shows that basic colors stand out too!
Look 1 // Shop Fly Nation -- Look 2 // SWFBoutique & Nine West

This fashion blogger Alanna Durkovich- added some sparkle to her ripped jean look with a super cute light tan furry vest - also trending this fall!!

& one more super comfy classic fall look by Asos stylist - Megan Ellaby

Style tip: any shade of beige looks best with dramatic lipstick!
Check out my fall looks below and let me know which one is your favorite!!! Xo

Look 1 // Deep Shade 
Trend // Sweaters & Skirts
 
Vintage sweater // Express Tricot
Metallic Skirt // H&M
Knee-High Boots // Bakers
 
  
Look 2 // Medium Shade
Trend // Oversized Outerwear & Pearls
 
Tight Dress // Basics
Vintage Wool // Eagle's Eye
Strappy Heels // Carlos by Carlos Santana
Pearl Choker // Vintage 

 
Look 3 // Light Shade
Trend // Sheer & Destroyed
 
Top // Love Stitch
Jeans // Vintage Route 66
Heels // Nine West

 
One, Two or Three ?????
My Instagram -- CURLYYRAYY !!!
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment