Monday, December 1, 2014

December Textures //

Ray here with a couple shots of my most recent flirty look I wore to a lounge club downtown last week ;) I'm obsessed with these fabric textures together!!!

Leotards & I go way back, I used to dance ballet when I was a tot, and my older sister has been a ballerina for over 15 years!! You can layer garments around the design of the leotard.  I love that there's all different cuts/revealing elements & they are comfy! I wanted to build texture over my leotard last Friday night, so to twist it up I thew on my new thrifted fur vest by Sisters. Than the flirtatious velour skirt added that city flare I needed! Can you believe this is a skirt from Limited Too circa 90's !!!! So cute. Its not a ray ray look without some sexy suade boots & red lips xo!


Welcome December ❤️

I'm stoked to style a shoot for Curly Pink Gal Alecia downtown tomorrow! I will totally be playing with some textures including some vintage furs from Mila & Fire!! Stay Tuned loves.....

RAY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment