Thursday, October 10, 2013

90's Kidz //

Ray Ray here with my girlz & my kitty sippin some red wine -- tv show night!!!

Grety's Anatomy now, Scandal later xoxo 

On another note I had a fab girlz day watching American Horror Story & thrifting with Vicki biotch!! I got lots of great fall/winter pieces the past couple days.. y'all will see this weekend ;)

So before me and Vicki left we got prettay for the citay 90's style!!!! I styled her in a dope lace turtleneck top with a micro-mini-T underneath, and some pleather jeans. I decided to mirror off that with some high waisted classic black jeans, a crop sweater with a lace bralette underneath & that Miley hair we love so much !!

Flannel makes me either feel like a flaming lesbian or a rebel lolol -- idk bout you but flannel is sexy to me. Here's my selfies from today's adventures & flashback selfies -- featuring flannel baby!!

Today //
Boots // Bongo
Flannel // Mossimo
Crop Sweater // MilkyWay
Lace Bralette // Signatures
Jeans // BDG--Urban Outfitters

Vicki's Outfit--
Lace Crop Turtleneck // Auditions Fashion
Mini Black-T // Say Anythimg
Pleather Jeans // Mudd
Boots // Xhileration

Love my shiny black Steve Madden heels!!!
& my cute kitten :)

The Other Day //
Jean Jacket // Gap 90's
Mini Black-T // Say Anything
Hat // Obey
Maxi Skirt // Mossimo
Flannel // Mossimo


Once Upon a Time //

Okay so stay tuned for some sweet shots I got of my new RiRi for Mac fall makeup I snagged, & my thrifted pieces you're not gunna wanna miss!!


XOXO, Mi-Ray

1 comment: