Thursday, November 7, 2013

FALL x Thrift //

Ray Ray here reporting to you with some exclusive fall looks from my closet!!!!

For the past couple weeks I've been searching high and low for some awesome pieces to show y'all and to improve my personal fall wardrobe. Every photo you're about to see was thrifted/conseined & shot by yours truly :) Maybe this can inspire to revamp your wardrobe as well--it's all about the hunt people!

FALL x Mini-Skirts

FALL x Long Cuts

FALL x Sheer Shirts

FALL x Neutral Sweaters

FALL x Fur Look

FALL x Suspender Look

FALL x Jean OR Leather Look

FALL x Chockers

FALL x Big Earrings

FALL x Quiant Earrings

FALL x Vintage Candy

FALL x Hip Chain

FALL x Sunnies

It's totally okay to splurge on those have-to-have items for your closet... Thrifting is my escape from that world...the thrill of searching rack to rack and finding that beautiful gold embellished sheer gown is priceless :)

❤Make fashion your adventure!!!❤

HALLOWEEN 2013 was a blast btw--
Here's my Rah-Rah-Ray Costume I wore at my party!!

❤❤❤❤
RAY

No comments:

Post a Comment