Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn //

Ray Ray here reporting to you from the beginning of DC Fashion Week! I spent the day strolling around the city getting inspired by the hussle downtown!!! I love fall city style - black on black, furs, booties, oversized sweaters, & mixing fabrics ❤❤❤

I bring you my personal favorites....

The Perfect (faux) Fur //

Fur // H&M
Sheer Sweater // Express
Knee-High Boots // Guess


The Perfect Oversized Sweater //

Oversized Sweater // Alfani
Knee-High Socks // H&M
Booties // Banana Republic


Seasons change, but classic fall essentials never do ❤❤

I will be blogging a lot this week about the events I will be attending for DC Fashion Week -- STAY TUNED -- 

Up first... MILA&FIRE (INSTAGRAM//BLOG) kickoff event downtown ❤ look for me to take a nice pic of your look to be featured on my blog!!! 

XOX- RAY

No comments:

Post a Comment