Monday, September 15, 2014

RayRay's NYFW SPRING Favorites //

Ray Ray coming to ya with my favorite designers from NYFW!! If you know me, you know Spring/Summer is my favorite season! Although I wasn't able to attend as a blogger this year, i was still under the fashion week spell here in DC!

Big wet kisses & thank you to StyleList, Style.com, The Rachel Zoe Report and the hundreds and hundreds of bloggers, stylists, models & writers who helped inspire my research this week!!!

I watched every show from home, but I narrowed it down to 22 fabulous looks/trends I'm looking forward to seeing on the streets next year!!! Enjoy xox ❤❤❤ P.S. not in any specific order lol...

Adam Selman //
We all know my baby Rihanna made an appearance at the after show, but what stood out the most in the talented man's work was the cutesy dresses, wide leg pants & pearl detail throughout the line ❤

Altuzarra //
Once again my boo Rihanna made her appearance in my favorite look from her in NYFW (photo cred: Rihanna Overdose). Lets shift our attention to the sexy leg slits booming on the runway! What's even more appealing from this line was the use of flowing fabrics and modern structural touches ❤

Marc Jacobs//
Army green, army girls, uniform military looks that everyone wants to get there hands on including yours truly!!! Look at that hardware detail *melt* ❤

DVF //
Trending bold florals & colors for the spring were painted all over Diane's line and many others this year: B&W, Canary Yellow & Pastels. This was definitely a sexier side of DVF ❤

Michael Kors //
Trending feminine skirt-shirt combos tailored to perfect by MK! I loved his belting on these two looks as well, I sawa lot  of tucked belts this season!!!

Versus x Versace //
Leave it to Versace to give you those bold sexy black looks!!! This season channeled the inner rocker chick in all of us, makes me wanna cut up and safety pin all my attire ❤

Oscar de la Renta //
*Sigh* he just makes us feel so damn beautiful!!!!! Pretty feminine fabrics & patterns, alongside those pastels & nudes to die for ❤

Rodarte //
This wild duo never stops amazing me! Who said eyebrow rings were out of style?! From their lace up boots & skinnies, to the seafome green mermaid dresses - I'm definitely hooked ❤

Tommy Hilfiger //
His star fur coat is one of my favorite pieces I saw on the runway this year!!! Trending 60's rock n' roll vibes took over this nature walk for Hilfiger! Kendall Jenner looked fucking amazing on the runways too by the way ❤

DKNY //
Love me some Donna Karen!!! Her use of playful stripes, multicolored fabrics & sleek baby hairs on the models caught my eye ❤

Christian Siriano //
Of course we know him from Project Runway, but his style has evolved and matured so much since than & it totally shows! His use of mesh, icy colors & transparent details throughout the line had me frozen in love ❤


Overall I had a blast doing this blogpost guys!!!! I know I said I had a couple looks inspired by what's trending for next spring....but you know me I had to put a spin on it...so I decided to add some fall trends to show how I transition ❤❤❤

Trends // Full skirt-blouse combo (spring) & mixing shades of green (fall) ❤❤❤
Outfit // Vintage Thrifted
Shoes // Nine West


Trends - B&W galore, crop tops (spring) & Vintage knit cape (fall) ❤❤❤
Cape // Lord & Taylor
Pants // Ralph Lauren
Bralette // Urban Outfitters
Heels // Steve Madden


THANK
YOU
SO
MUCH
FOR
TUNING IN ❤

XOX-RAY

No comments:

Post a Comment