Thursday, November 14, 2013

Buffalo Exchange //

Ray Ray reporting here with yet again another pile of clothes :) this time I'm pulling looks for the holidays & pairing more looks for a NYC vs. LA blog post!!!!

SneakPeak--

But for now let's talk trendy consignment //

Now I'm sure y'all have heard of Platos Closet by now, you can find brands similar to Forever 21 & Hollister but lets upgrade a little to a place that I'm truly in love with -- Buffalo Exchange. I've found brands like TopShop, American Apparel, Zara, even brands sold @ Nasty Gal!!!! Totally up my alley...and of course the closest B.E. to me is two stinking blocks from my job -- oh lord ray!

Since I grew up in a town that -- no offense -- is dry when it comes to finding the brands/designers I personally love, living in a big city like DC gives me that drive to make my wardrobe more....unique! Here are a couple looks I purchased/styled just a couple days ago from the DC Buffalo Exchange :)

BLACKbeauty//
Overalls// Chico's

BALLERINAbeauty//
Maxi Slit Dress// Just in Time USA

BOSSbeauty//
Pencil Skirt// KToo
Crop Top// KToo

One of my fav brands I've seen a lot at Buffalo Exchange is American Apparel!!! Here are a couple pieces I scooped last week.
--Cheers--



No comments:

Post a Comment