Thursday, November 21, 2013

LA // vs // NYC -- Street Styles coast to coast!

Ray Ray reporting to ya loud & clear! I cannot waittttttt to move to the west coast and explore a whole new world. I will go to my first outdoor festival, I will run naked down the beach, and I will pop tags like no tomorrow! But most importantly, I will find a job with my fashion passions (corny ray) lolol.

Until that day i can only be inspired by not only the west coast but also the east!!! Cause like what's the west without the east ;) so I'm not sure if you've heard, but my lovely girlfriend surprised me with a shopping spree & tickets to the Paramore concert on their Self Titled Tour a couple weeks ago!!! Paramore rocked it out...I've loved them for yearssss! 

We hit the mall and I went to a couple stores, got a new color from Mac -- Please Me ;) let's talk Forever 21! i really felt proud to be shopping there, I haven't been so impressed to be honest, but they've really stepped up!!! From band T's to California gear. They also had a nice large floor full of bright & neon colors -- trending for spring/summer 14 -- and lace/florals (can't go wrong)!! 

My focus was on funky creative street styles, color palettes that I adore this time of year, anddddd LA vs NYC babyyy! So here are a couple looks I put together...the combination opportunities are endless! Let's see which street style you're inspired by the most!!! Forever 21 GO!

// New York, New York //
-1-
Red Bomber Jacket // Thrifted -- Bill Blass Jeans
Platform Boots // Mossimo Black
Socks // H&M
--rest of the look // Forever 21--

-2-
(P)leather Jeans // Mudd
Platform Boots // Mossimo Black
--rest of the look // Forever 21--

-3-
Fur Coat // Thrifted -- Schumacher
Ankle Detail Boots // BCBG Generation
--rest of the look // Forever 21--


// Los Angeles //
-1-
Silver Heels // Nine West
--rest of the look // Forever 21--

-2-
Shorts // Hidden Jeans
Hat // Buffalo Exchange
White Pumps // Paolo Corelli
--rest of the look // Forever 21--

--2.5--
Jean Jacket // Lucky Brand

-3-
Leggings // Widow
Flannel // Mossimo
Pumps // Steve Madden
Sunnies // Thrifted -- Liz Claiborne
SnapBack // H&M
--rest of the look // Forever21--

--3.5--
Maxi Skirt // MilkyWay


DO YOU HAVE UNIQUE STYLE INSPIRATION TO SHOW THE WORLD?? CHECK OUT ONE OF MY FAV fashion pages -- OOTNmagazine to peep ways to get featured & street fashion crazy!!!

I'm out!! Time to organize my closet with my boo & cuddle up to some sappy love movie......or maybe Man of Steel -- XoXo

4 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd LA look.....you rocked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey amazing outfits....I am a new follower. I would like to invite you to the Dressale Giveaway on my blog: Hurry only 3 days left: http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.in/2013/10/dressale-giveaway.html
    XoXo!!
    jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete