Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring Jean //

RayRay reporting to you with the smell of spring in the air, & a nice relaxed boyfriend jean look I threw on for me and my girlfriend's photoshoot adventure!!!!

I was raised in Lancaster, PA so I love a good outdoor spot to explore. Since the weather allowed it (as if I don't wear crop tops in the winter already *guilty*), I picked this beautifully constructed soft-as-shit shoulder cut out T to go with my Wrangler boyfriend jeans! I got the top from WASTELAND in LA when I was on my trip :) 


Shoulder cut-out T // John Galt California (Brandy Melville sister store)
Boyfriend Jeans // Wrangler Men
Jean Jacket // GAP 90's
Boots // Bongo


P.S. ARIES SEASON IS APPROACHING...my birthday is in 8 days so get ready for some serious BDAY GAL fashions ❤❤❤

1 comment:

  1. nice look, love crop tops :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete