Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sweet Spring Sweet Summer Lookbook//

Spring has sprung baby!!! Aries season as well as natures beauty revealed! Summer is right around the corner ❤ So! I bring to you some pretty spring/summer looks I put together--including various clothing I received from my lovely girlfriend for my birthday that was this past Friday! #thankyouwifey ❤❤❤
(My favorite outfit from my birthday!!!)

SHOUTOUT to H&M new spring line that launched in stores!!! I'm in love with the neutral tones, tangerine & reds -- I made sure to grab some goodies...I'll be back for more!

Refresh // 
*H&M spring collection bralette*
(Inspired by RiRi's look she wore to see the Chanel mansion!!)

Please Me //
*H&M spring collection sweater top*

These next couple outfits were purchased at the Buffalo Exchange in Georgetown DC and various thrift stores in Maryland ❤

Rida'  //

Tangerine //

Pippi //

Cobalt //

Sporty Spice//

Swag //

Vintage Victoria //

Blues //

Wanna know the brands I'm wearing??? Leave a lovely comment below ❤

ATTENTION models, photographers, stylists --
-- Feeling inspired?? Let's work together!! 
❤BookRayRay@gmail.com❤

1 comment:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, details on my blog sosplurge.blogspot.com, love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete