Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Transition to Fall Lookbook //

Ray Ray here reporting from my couch -- I'm pretty sure I have the most beautiful view of my wife who is probably on Instagram networking for me :) She's the perfect creep!

All this fashion week jazz always gets me so hype for that specific season!! I have to try and focus on Fall instead of next spring for a hot second!!! So here's a little snippet of a couple looks a threw together at 2AM the other day -- I tend to do some of my best creative thinking late at night.

Shoutout to  MAC cosmetics for always blowing my mind with their lip color palettes!!
-- The color I'm wearing is called Diva (Matte)
-- Makeup & Hair done by me !!

The colors I live by every fall are 80% of the time neutrals -- but I'm pretty sure I speak for us all!

P.S. if its not labeled that outfit piece is thrifted :)

On that note.......enjoy lovers!!

Trend -- White Out
Trousers// Vintage Ralph Lauren
Heels// Steve Madden

Trend -- Jean on Jean Swag
Parka// Jessica Simpson

Trend -- Boyfriend Jeans
Jacket// Forever21
Crop Top// Mink Pink
Jeans are babes btw ;)
-
Trend -- Overalls & Super Crop Tops
Parka// Jessica Simpson
Leggings// Buffalo Exchange
Overalls & Booties// Mossimo 

Trend -- High Necklines
CropTop// Forever21
Sweater// Chico's
Heels// Nine West

Trend -- Menswear & Ankle Strap Heels 
Skirt// H&M
Shoes// Aldo

Trend -- Leather!!!!!!!!!!
Vest// Miley Cyrus - Max Azria
Knee High Boots// Mossimo
Crop Top// Delia's
High Waist Shorts// H&M

Trend -- Leotards, Sheer, & Dresses over Tops 
Dress// Wet Seal
Braided Skinny Belt// H&M
Leotard// via My sisters ballet closet back home (LOVE YOU COLY)
Boots// Mossimo

Trend -- Disco Babe 
Heels// Steve Madden 
Mini Dress// *Special shout out to my hometown thrift stores where most of these pieces you see are from ;)


Trend -- Military Bad Gal
One-Peice// Canzone
Boots// Mossimo

Trend -- Biker Bad Gal
Dress// Toska
Jacket//Forever21
Boots// Mossimo

Trend -- Menswear & Skirt Slits
Vest// Old Navy
Skirt// Buffalo Exchange
Wedges// Mossimo


You can say I combined seasons......I get a little wild when I'm inspired!!!

Questions? Business Inquiries?
Email me -- BOOKRAYRAY@gmail.com


RAY


No comments:

Post a Comment