Saturday, September 21, 2013

Thrift Chic + NYFW TOP10 PART 2 //

Ray Ray reporting here next to a pile of thrift chic pieces scooped a couple days ago!

#OOTD from my thrift adventure that day //

After I buy I usually like to play dress up -- combining the old with the new thrills me!
Later today me and my girlfriend will be taking those looks (along with her looks styled by yours truly) over to a local spot I will announce a little later. Me and Liz -- (my girlfriend's name btw lolol) -- we love to adventure, we have true gypsy souls along with the never ending list of things we have in common :)

Oh... Which reminds me...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY


Spring 2014 Fashion Week has come to a bittersweet end, & I promised y'all my ending batch of TOP10 Spring picks and that is what I came with!
SO my last NYFW post was a little longer, and for the crowd that maybe doesn't fully get down with the drawn out fashion gabbing I tend to do lolol -- This time, each collection will be described with ONE word!!

Let's take a pounce at it ;)
Ready.....
Set.....
Go!
Rachel Zoe// "Chic"

Proenza Schouler// "Metallic"

Anna Sui // "Gypsy-esque"

Rodarte // "LosAngeles"

Milly // "Femme"

Jeremy Scott // "Stellar"

Diesel Black // "Fresh"

Donna Karen // "Boho"

Michael Kors // "Tailored"

Marchesa // "Romantic"


That was fun !!!! I'm such a cornball.....
STAY TUNED for more styles by RAY RAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment