Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rihanna Obsessed + Chokers //

Ray Ray reporting here from my DC bungalow....hope y'all had a wonderful couple of days -- staying fabulous of course!

RIHANNA NAVY!!!!
 I know for a fact y'all are freaking out waiting impatiently for RiRi hearts MAC fall collection debuting October 3!! I can't wait to personally scoop the dark lip color "Talk that Talk" !!

In the Rihanna spirit I wanted to share one of my favorite trends as well as Slayanna's -- Chokers!! Chokers remind me so much of growing up in the 90's, whether it was punk rock layered chains or those rubber geometric chokers we wore growing up -- I absolutely love the sex appeal of the choker necklace!

Here are some throwback fall Instagram pics Rih herself posted just the other day!

Dear GOD that woman is perfect *drools*
#EVERYONEisgayforRihanna


One of my favorite chain necklaces is a choker, it's simple yet goes with every outfit ❤ found in a small thrift shop //

#TBT

Here's an outfit I threw on the other day wearing a wrap chain as my choker trend //
 
Lace Bralette // Signatures
High Waisted Jeans // Urban Outfitters
Fitted Calf Boots // Guess


I'm out -- ❤ thanks for reading y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment